- 1 How do you get a T9 horse?
- 2 How much does it cost to get a T9 horse BDO?
- 3 How do you get a horse to be a courser?
- 4 How do you get a Tier 10 horse in BDO?
- 5 How do I raise my horse tier in BDO?
- 6 Where can I buy high tier horse in BDO?
- 7 How do you get a golden seal shiny in BDO?
- 8 How do I get a Tier 8 BDO horse?
- 9 How many skills can a horse have BDO?
- 10 What does branding a horse do BDO?
- 11 Can you sell T10 horse BDO?
- 12 How many Fs is a dream horse?
- 13 Where are wild horses in BDO?
How do you get a T9 horse?
Using Cron Stones will reduce the training percentage to 100% instead if it fails. If the awakening succeeds, the horse will become a Pegasus OR Unicorn OR Doom (the result is random but can be influenced by the materials you use to train it). The horse will become a T9 with the same name.
How much does it cost to get a T9 horse BDO?
These rare horses have the best horse skills and stats. T9 horses can be purchased for about 12 billion silver on the Horse Market.
How do you get a horse to be a courser?
If your horse has all of the necessary skills, your horse automatically qualifies as a Courser. You can easily recognize a Courser by the golden icon in the Mount menu. There are no extra bonus stats for being qualified as a Courser, but the selling prices and imperial trading prices will increase.
How do you get a Tier 10 horse in BDO?
In order to create a Tier 10 Arduanatt, you need both a male and female Tier 9 Arduanatt. Both horses must be level 30, but their skills and and stats do not matter.
How do I raise my horse tier in BDO?
Breeding Horses at the
Where can I buy high tier horse in BDO?
Finding Wild Horses
- West/North of Heidel. These areas are highly contested and you are unlikely to find much horses.
- South of Olvia.
- South of Glish.
- East of Trent Up the Mountains.
- Southeast of Calpheon, in between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins.
- South of Epheria Port.
How do you get a golden seal shiny in BDO?
Shiny Golden Seal Calpheon Trade These are obtained as reward for trading quests in the world from the Trade Manager. They can be exchanged at an Imperial Exchange NPC (for example in Velia next to the Santo Manzi) but NOT by Trade Manager.
How do I get a Tier 8 BDO horse?
You can obtain a Tier 8 horse in the following ways: 1. Horse Breeding –You will need a Male horse and a Female horse in a stable that allows breeding. Make sure that both horses have a breed count above 0, and ensure that they are fully recovered.
How many skills can a horse have BDO?
What is the maximum amount of skills you got on a horse? Horses have a chance on learning a skill every time they level up. Its all RNG, so some horses might get 10 skills, while others just get 5. The higher the tier, the higher the chance it learns a skill.
What does branding a horse do BDO?
– Description: Brands your mount to reduce the resurrection cost down to 1,000 Silver. The durability consumption of mount gears decreases by 50%, and chance to learn skills increases.
Can you sell T10 horse BDO?
It is the highest tier horse currently in BDO. This T10 horse is the most difficult to obtain, requiring the breeding of two tier 9 Arduanatt Dream Horses. Mythical Arduanatt does have a silver value based upon skills and level, but can’t be sold at the Horse Market at this time.
How many Fs is a dream horse?
According to one player’s math, 50% will obtain a Dream Horse before obtaining a failstack of 21.
Where are wild horses in BDO?
There are many horse locations all around Trent. (SW Calpheon territory) Some are a bit far from the Stable Keeper in Trent though! Kusha (Northern Mediah) is another horse location that has many spawn points. Nearest Stable Keeper is in Kusha, which might be too far if you’re in a rush.