- 1 Is a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country reliable?
- 2 Is a Chrysler Town and Country a good van?
- 3 Are there any recalls on 2012 Chrysler Town and Country?
- 4 What is my 2012 Town and Country worth?
- 5 What is the most powerful minivan?
- 6 Which minivan is the most fun to drive?
- 7 What is the fastest minivan on the market?
- 8 Which is better Pacifica vs Town and Country?
- 9 What is the best minivan ever made?
- 10 Is the Chrysler Town and Country being discontinued?
- 11 How much weight can a town and country hold?
- 12 How much weight can I put in my Chrysler Town and Country?
- 13 Is Town and Country front wheel drive?
Is a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country reliable?
The 2012 Chrysler Town & Country’s #4 ranking is based on its score within the 2012 Minivans category. Currently the Chrysler Town & Country has a score of 8.0 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 56 pieces of research and data elements using various sources.
Is a Chrysler Town and Country a good van?
The Chrysler Town & Country Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 4th out of 8 for minivans. The average annual repair cost is $636 which means it has average ownership costs. The frequency and severity of repairs are both fairly average when compared with all other vehicles.
Are there any recalls on 2012 Chrysler Town and Country?
CHRYSLER IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 TOWN AND COUNTRY AND DODGE GRAND CARAVAN VEHICLES, MANUFACTURED FROM MARCH 9, 2012 THROUGH MARCH 12, 2012. SOME VEHICLES MAY BE EQUIPPED WITH A RIGHT SIDE LIFTGATE PINCH SENSOR THAT DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.
What is my 2012 Town and Country worth?
2012 Chrysler Town and Country Value – $5,511-$14,003 | Edmunds.
What is the most powerful minivan?
Highest Horsepower Van/Minivans of 2020
- 2020 GMC Savana 2500 Passenger.
- 2020 GMC Savana 3500 Cargo.
- 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 Passenger.
- 2020 Chevrolet Express 2500 Passenger.
- 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo.
- 2020 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger.
- 2020 Nissan NV3500 HD Cargo.
- 2020 Nissan NV2500 HD Cargo. View full gallery.
Which minivan is the most fun to drive?
The 3 Coolest Minivans and Why
- Kia Sedona – Coolest Interior.
- Kia Sedona – Coolest Performance.
- Kia Sedona – Coolest Amenities.
- Honda Odyssey – Coolest Seating Arrangements.
- Honda Odyssey – Coolest Gadgets and Entertainment.
- Honda Odyssey – Coolest Engine.
- Ford Transit Connect Wagon – Coolest Fuel Economy.
What is the fastest minivan on the market?
These Are The 9 Fastest Minivans In The World
- 8 Kia Sedona SXL.
- 7 Chrysler Town & Country.
- 6 BMW 220i Gran Tourer.
- 5 Toyota Sienna AWD.
- 4 Opel Zafira OPC.
- 3 Ford S-Max 2.0 EcoBoost.
- 2 Honda Odyssey.
- 1 Mercedes-Benz R 63 AMG.
Which is better Pacifica vs Town and Country?
As for cargo capacity, the Town & Country comes out ahead with a maximum of 143.8 cubic feet with rear seats folded down. The maximum cargo space in the Pacifica is 140.5 cubic feet. With only the 3rd-row seat folded, the Pacifica wins with 87.5 cubic feet to the 83.5 cubic feet of the Town & Country.
What is the best minivan ever made?
Thirty-one years after first coming off the Chrysler Assembly line the Dodge Caravan went from being Chrysler’s all-in effort to revolutionize the affordable American car to being an Automotive classic.
Is the Chrysler Town and Country being discontinued?
The Chrysler Town & Country is no longer in production, but you may be able to purchase a pre-owned vehicle through your local dealer.
How much weight can a town and country hold?
What minivan has the best towing capacity? The Chrysler -built minivans, including the Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan and Volkswagen Routan, lead the field at 3,600 pounds. Other minivans, including the Honda Odyssey, Kia Sedona, Nissan Quest and Toyota Sienna, can tow up to 3,500 pounds.
How much weight can I put in my Chrysler Town and Country?
The Chrysler Town & Country comes with an optional Towing Prep Package that allows the minivan to tow up to 3,600 lbs. when equipped with the largest available engine. The Towing Prep Package includes a trailer wiring harness, better engine cooling and upgraded load-leveling suspension.
Is Town and Country front wheel drive?
Sole drivetrain of both minivans is a 283-horsepower V6 engine, coupled to a 6-speed automatic and front-wheel drive. That’s entirely sufficient for carrying a large family or group of friends, on long trips or short jaunts. Yet, the Town & Country still looks attractive, at least judged by minivan standards.