- 1 How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
- 2 Can I breed my own horses BDO?
- 3 How do I know if my horse is courser BDO?
- 4 How do you get a high tier BDO horse?
- 5 How do I get a Tier 9 BDO horse?
- 6 What level should you breed horses BDO?
- 7 How many horses can you have in BDO?
- 8 How do I make my horse faster in BDO?
- 9 Where can I tame a wild horse in BDO?
- 10 How many skills can a horse learn BDO?
How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
Register the male horse, and select “Show only Me” in the window so that your listing is private. Once he is listed, select your female horse then select the Breeding Market option, My horse list and find your male horse. Once a baby horse is ready to be collected, select the female horse and press ‘Receive Foal’.
Can I breed my own horses BDO?
You can either breed your own horses, or breed your female with another player’s male horse. To breed your own, have both horses at the same stable and an empty 3rd slot. Choose the male and select Register at Breeding. Choose the female and apply for mating.
How do I know if my horse is courser BDO?
If your horse has all of the necessary skills, your horse automatically qualifies as a Courser. You can easily recognize a Courser by the golden icon in the Mount menu. There are no extra bonus stats for being qualified as a Courser, but the selling prices and imperial trading prices will increase.
How do you get a high tier BDO horse?
Breeding Horses at the
How do I get a Tier 9 BDO horse?
You can get a maximum of 180% exp in a training area, which give you a 90% chance of getting that particular horse. To awaken the horse, you will need a total of 200% training across all training areas. For Example: 60% exp in Skill Training + 100% exp in Elegance Training + 40% exp in Strength Training = 200% total.
What level should you breed horses BDO?
The horse level highly affects the results. I recommend leveling both horses to level 30 before breeding them if you want the best results. The horse tier will also affect the results and you should try to breed two horses of the same tier to get the highest results.
How many horses can you have in BDO?
You can keep up to three horses in stables.
How do I make my horse faster in BDO?
You can increase the speed of your horse through horse gear and the riding crop.
Where can I tame a wild horse in BDO?
Finding Wild Horses
- West/North of Heidel. These areas are highly contested and you are unlikely to find much horses.
- South of Olvia.
- South of Glish.
- East of Trent Up the Mountains.
- Southeast of Calpheon, in between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins.
- South of Epheria Port.
How many skills can a horse learn BDO?
Horses have a chance on learning a skill every time they level up. Its all RNG, so some horses might get 10 skills, while others just get 5. The higher the tier, the higher the chance it learns a skill.