- 1 What is the fastest way to get silver in black desert?
- 2 How do you get the silver out of the storage in black desert?
- 3 Can you buy silver in black desert?
- 4 How do I get my horse remastered in BDO?
- 5 Where can I grind silver BDO?
- 6 How do I transfer silver in Black Desert online?
- 7 Do you lose silver when you die in BDO?
- 8 Does silver have weight in BDO?
- 9 Can you make real money on BDO?
- 10 Where can I buy silver BDO?
- 11 How do I heal my horse in Black Desert online?
- 12 What is max level in BDO?
What is the fastest way to get silver in black desert?
Black Desert Online: Best Ways To Make Silver
- 10 AFK Fishing. This is by far the simplest borderline-free method of earning silver in the game.
- 9 NPC Trading.
- 8 Horse Breeding.
- 7 Worker Empires.
- 6 Marketplace Flipping.
- 5 Bartering.
- 4 Farming.
- 3 Alchemy.
How do you get the silver out of the storage in black desert?
To withdraw silver from your storage you simply click the silver icon in your storage, enter how much you would like to withdraw, then click “confirm”.
Can you buy silver in black desert?
Black Desert Online Silver Black Desert Silver or silver coins are the main in-game currency in Black Desert Online (BDO) game. You can acquire BDO silver from grinding mobs, doing quests, selling items, from trading or investing.
How do I get my horse remastered in BDO?
Horses can be obtained through taming, breeding, or purchasing from other players. There are 8 tiers of horses available, with higher tiers generally being faster. Only tiers 1-5 can be obtained through taming; higher tiers can be obtained through breeding. Horses often wear the same Mount Equipment as donkeys.
Where can I grind silver BDO?
Top 5 Solo Grind Spots for Silver in Black Desert Online (March
- Star’s End.
- Hystria Ruins. Hystria Ruins.
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins.
- Red Orcs (Elvia Realm)
- Bloody Monastery (Elvia Realm) Bloody Monastery (Elvia Realm)
How do I transfer silver in Black Desert online?
How do I transfer silver to another character? Put it in a storage and you can take it out on another character. When accessing a warehouse click on the silver icon in the lower left of your inventory – choose how much you want deposited.
Do you lose silver when you die in BDO?
Hi @Acamii. You don’t lose silver or gold when you die in red or black zones. The silver that drops when you die is system generated (I think it’s 10% of the cost of repairing your equipment) and not taken from your inventory. So there’s really no need to bank it.
Does silver have weight in BDO?
Silver coins will now weigh 0 LT, and the maximum amount of Silver that a character can hold will be 0.1 billion.
Can you make real money on BDO?
As you probably know, BDO makes it harder than most games to trade items with other players, but that doesn’t mean you’re stuck with all those extra goods. With PlayerAuctions, you’ll be able to turn those BDO items into real-world cash! Once you find a buyer, you’ll have to arrange to make the trade.
Where can I buy silver BDO?
Buy BDO Silver – Safe BDO Silver Market iGVault provides the best place to buy bdo silver with cheap price and good service.
How do I heal my horse in Black Desert online?
Horse endurance/stamina To increase the stamina again you can either feed the horse a carrot or go to the stable hand and click “heal” to pay a small fee and restore your horses stamina to full again.
What is max level in BDO?
The Black Desert Online level cap is the same for all platforms. So as mentioned earlier the current Black Desert Online max level is Lvl 75.