How do you make a horse run?
Whips and spurs are man-made aids that some people use to make their horses run faster. Cue your horse with voice commands.
- Make sure to use short and consistent words when cueing your horse.
- Watch the tone and pitch of your voice.
- Back up verbal cues with other aids or signals until your horse runs faster.
How do you draw a easy horse head?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.