- 1 Where can I tame a wild horse in BDO?
- 2 How can I get horse in BDO?
- 3 How do you breed a BDM horse?
- 4 How do you give sugar to a horse in Black Desert Mobile?
- 5 What is max level in BDO?
- 6 What should I look for in a horse BDO?
- 7 How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
- 8 How do you breed a Tier 8 horse BDM?
- 9 How do I raise my horse tier in BDO?
Where can I tame a wild horse in BDO?
How to Tame Horse in BDM
- Before you go for the horse, you need to buy some tools and materials.
- Go to the world map, find an area that has “Wild Horse Capture Area”
- Visit the area that has a horse symbol, there might be a wild horse ready to be tamed.
How can I get horse in BDO?
Horses can be obtained through taming, breeding, or purchasing from other players. There are 8 tiers of horses available, with higher tiers generally being faster. Only tiers 1-5 can be obtained through taming; higher tiers can be obtained through breeding. Horses often wear the same Mount Equipment as donkeys.
How do you breed a BDM horse?
Start breeding Now to begin breeding, you have to tap/click on the breeding tab to the right side of the screen. Upon clicking it, you’ll be shown a list of all the horses you have that are level 10 and ready to be bred. You’ll have to pick which 2 horses you want to breed on the right.
How do you give sugar to a horse in Black Desert Mobile?
Once the horse is calmed down, you will see three widgets on your screen; feed sugar button, tame horse button and chances of taming. Feed the Raw Sugar to the horse to increase the chances of taming. Once it’s full – tap the tame horse button.
What is max level in BDO?
The Black Desert Online level cap is the same for all platforms. So as mentioned earlier the current Black Desert Online max level is Lvl 75.
What should I look for in a horse BDO?
Best Skills for Horses
- Instant Acceleration. Instant acceleration is a little bit like a boost in the game, turn it on and witness a short speed up while running with the horse.
- High Jump.
- Streak Sump.
How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
Register the male horse, and select “Show only Me” in the window so that your listing is private. Once he is listed, select your female horse then select the Breeding Market option, My horse list and find your male horse. Once a baby horse is ready to be collected, select the female horse and press ‘Receive Foal’.
How do you breed a Tier 8 horse BDM?
– Tier 8 Horses can now be obtained by breeding two Lv 10, Tier 7 horses, along with using [Rainbow Jewel Fruit]. [Rainbow Jewel Fruit] can be purchased from the Livestock Vendor for 100,000,000 silver. The chances of successfully breeding a Tier 8 Horse is low.
How do I raise my horse tier in BDO?
Breeding Horses at the