- 1 What happens if horse dies in BDO?
- 2 Can horses die in Black Desert online?
- 3 Can other players kill your horse BDO?
- 4 Does horse death affect awakening?
- 5 Can I leave my horse anywhere BDO?
- 6 Where is the horse in black desert?
- 7 What is max level in BDO?
- 8 Does death count affect horse breeding BDO?
- 9 Can other players kill your horse?
What happens if horse dies in BDO?
– The Death Count of a horse will no longer affect its Breeding or Exchange results. – The Max Stamina of mounts will no longer be reduced based on the number of mount deaths.
Can horses die in Black Desert online?
Life of a Mount Every mount can die when attacked or drowning in water (they can’t swim deep waters!). If that happens the Death count in the mount information (F3 when looking at a mount you own) increases by one and your mount will be at the Stable Keeper where you need to heal it.
Can other players kill your horse BDO?
Horses can only be attacked while you’re on them, briefly after getting off them, and during node wars. In a GVG/Duel your horse can also be killed. Just had another guild go down the road at Sausans killing our horses since they were losing 180-16.
Does horse death affect awakening?
Based on the data currently available to me, NOTHING else affects this number (training skill, p2w things, deaths of the horse, etc), it cannot be increased in any other way.
Can I leave my horse anywhere BDO?
Your horse will stay where you leave it, but if you go to a different stable, you can still board the horse, and then take it out with you immediately from there.
Where is the horse in black desert?
In each location anywhere from 1-4 horses can spawn and they have a respawn time of 2 hrs after they have been tamed.
- West/North of Heidel.
- South of Olvia.
- South of Glish.
- East of Trent Up the Mountains.
- Southeast of Calpheon, in between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins.
- South of Epheria Port.
What is max level in BDO?
The Black Desert Online level cap is the same for all platforms. So as mentioned earlier the current Black Desert Online max level is Lvl 75.
Does death count affect horse breeding BDO?
The number of horse deaths does not effect the breeding results anymore. Horses have a breeding count and will not be able to breed “safely” once it hits 0. To check a horses breeding count go to the stable hand, press “Stable” and the icon of your horse.
Can other players kill your horse?
It’s important to note that your horse cannot be harmed by other players while you’re inside a store or a building.