- 1 Can you transfer horses between characters BDO?
- 2 How do I transfer my horse to BDO?
- 3 How do I transfer items to another character in black desert?
- 4 Do characters share mounts BDO?
- 5 What is max level in BDO?
- 6 What do horse deaths do BDO?
- 7 How long does transporting a horse take BDO?
- 8 How can I sell my horse in BDO?
- 9 How do you breed horses in Black Desert online?
- 10 Can you trade with other players in BDO?
- 11 How do you transfer items from Pearl?
- 12 Where is the warehouse in black desert?
- 13 What does tag character do BDO?
- 14 Can you tag characters on console BDO?
- 15 How do I link my character to BDO?
Can you transfer horses between characters BDO?
Your horses, donkeys and carts are also shared, but only if they are in the stable. If you summon a horse (or donkey or cart) on character 1 and switch to character 2 you can’t use that same horse until you let it in the stable with character 1.
How do I transfer my horse to BDO?
A list of your grand stable horses appears on your left and a list of your current active stable horses appears on your right. Interchange your active stable horses from one square to another (by dragging whichever pony you want to move to the square you want to move it to) to put them in the active stables you want.
How do I transfer items to another character in black desert?
Item Copy can be accessed via the Tag Character system and will let two characters share a limited amount of gear. The function will be available to characters level 56 and above once they’ve successfully completed the “Marni’s Suspicious Device” questline.
As far as I’ve read, mounts can be shared with your alts. Lots of things are shared between characters.
What is max level in BDO?
The Black Desert Online level cap is the same for all platforms. So as mentioned earlier the current Black Desert Online max level is Lvl 75.
What do horse deaths do BDO?
– The Death Count of a horse will no longer affect its Breeding or Exchange results. – The Max Stamina of mounts will no longer be reduced based on the number of mount deaths.
How long does transporting a horse take BDO?
You can transport mounts held in another Wharf/Stable to the current Wharf/Stable. Guild mounts are excluded from this function. Transporting a mount costs 1 million Silver and will take 10 minutes to complete.
How can I sell my horse in BDO?
At the Stable, select the horse, and press the “Sell Mount” option.
How do you breed horses in Black Desert online?
There are 3 different ways of breeding horses in Black Desert:
- Breed a female horse you own with another players male horse from the Breeding Market (your female horse will require at least 1 breeding count)
- Breed a female and male horse in your own stable.
- Pay 35,00 and LOSE both horses to receive a foal.
Can you trade with other players in BDO?
There is currently no feature to directly trade items with other players. Sending another player trade-able items through the Mailbox or using the Marketplace are the only systems that allow trading.
How do you transfer items from Pearl?
When buying a Pearl item on the Marketplace, it will not immediately be character bound to you. You will be able to move it through the warehouse or resell it as long as you do not activate or equip the item. Once it has been equipped, the item will be permanently bound to that character and cannot be moved or resold.
Where is the warehouse in black desert?
You can access the Central Market Warehouse directly from the Storage Keeper as long as there is a Marketplace Director in the same town. This can be done in Velia, Heidel, Calpheon, Altinova, Grana, Valencia, Port Ratt and Duvencrune. When you open your storage, click the “warehouse” button.
What does tag character do BDO?
Tag Characters allows you to link another character to your main character so that they travel together and can share gear.
Can you tag characters on console BDO?
Character Tagging is available to all characters and classes. Starting the process is easy. Make sure that both your characters are in the same town, and then head to the Character Tagging Menu. From there, select the classes that you want to link together, press the A/X button and the process is complete.
Character tag system has been added.
- You need to have at least one character in your Family at Lv.
- You can set character tagging via the Tag Characters button on the left-hand side of your game display, next to the Camping Tool icon.
- If you left-click the button, the Character’s Tag Setting window will become activated.