- 1 How much horsepower does a 2014 EcoBoost Ford Fusion have?
- 2 How good is a 2014 Ford Fusion?
- 3 How long will a 2014 Ford Fusion last?
- 4 What is the top speed of a 2014 Ford Fusion?
- 5 What problems do 2014 Ford Fusions have?
- 6 How reliable are Ford Fusions?
- 7 Is the 2014 Ford Focus a reliable car?
- 8 Do Ford Fusions have a lot of problems?
- 9 What is the best year for Ford Fusion?
- 10 What year Ford Fusion have transmission problems?
- 11 How fast can the Ford Fusion go?
- 12 How fast is a 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium?
How much horsepower does a 2014 EcoBoost Ford Fusion have?
Most 2014 Ford Fusions will be fitted with the new 1.5-liter Ecoboost I-4, which has projected ratings of 178 hp at 6000 rpm and 177 lb-ft of torque at 1500-4500 rpm. The 1.6-liter engine on the 2014 Fusion produces 178 hp at 5700 rpm and 184 lb-ft at 2500 rpm.
How good is a 2014 Ford Fusion?
2014 Ford Fusion Review The 2014 Ford Fusion’s athletic handling and peppy engine performance make it one of the most engaging sedans, but its available MyFord Touch touch-screen infotainment system can be distracting to use. The Fusion places in the top third of our midsize car rankings.
How long will a 2014 Ford Fusion last?
As long as you keep a good maintenance routine, a Ford Fusion can typically last up to 200,000 miles.
What is the top speed of a 2014 Ford Fusion?
2014 Ford Fusion
- 170 @ 4500.
- 2.5 L.
- 0-60 time: 9.5 sec.
- Top Speed: 108 mph (Est.)
- Layout: Front-engine, Front-wheel-drive.
- Price: 21890.
- midsize cars.
What problems do 2014 Ford Fusions have?
Top 2014 Ford Fusion Problems
- Harsh or Delayed Shifting of Automatic Transmission.
- Squeaks and Creaks Over Bumps and Turning.
- Swollen Lug Nuts.
- Transmission Oil Leaks from Left Side Half Shaft Area.
- CD Player not working.
- Key Will Not Come Out of Ignition.
- Trunk Will Not Latch Closed.
How reliable are Ford Fusions?
Is the Ford Fusion Reliable? The 2020 Ford Fusion a good predicted reliability rating of four out of five from J.D. Power.
Is the 2014 Ford Focus a reliable car?
How Reliable Is the 2014 Ford Focus? The 2014 Ford Focus gets a reliability rating of two out of five from J.D. Power and Associates. That’s the lowest rating available.
Do Ford Fusions have a lot of problems?
While there are many serious Ford problems owners don’t know about, the Fusion has well-documented issues with engine stalls, fire, loss of acceleration, transmission shifting, noisy creaks, leaks, tricky lug nuts, steering failures, among others.
What is the best year for Ford Fusion?
2012-2013 Ford Fusion – Appearing on Consumer Reports’ Best Used Cars list, the Ford Fusion is a definite family car consideration. Best years for reliability are 2012 and 2013, while 2008-2009 and 2011 is just one notch below.
What year Ford Fusion have transmission problems?
Quick Answer: 2012-2014 Ford Fusions are very prone to transmission problems, but other years are reliable. If you’re considering buying a used 2012, 2013, or 2014 Ford Fusion, don’t. Ford Fusions from model years 2012-2014 have more owner-reported transmission problems than all other years combined.
How fast can the Ford Fusion go?
A continuously variable transmission, which functions like an automatic, is standard. The Fusion Energi has a top speed of 85 mph if you’re driving in electric-only mode.
How fast is a 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium?
155 mph (Est.)