- 1 How much do bartenders make during Sturgis?
- 2 How much does it cost to be a vendor at Sturgis?
- 3 Who owns the Iron Horse Saloon in Sturgis?
- 4 How many arrests were made at Sturgis?
- 5 What happened to the Full Throttle Saloon?
- 6 How do I become a vendor at Sturgis?
- 7 What time do vendors open in Sturgis?
- 8 What happens at Sturgis?
- 9 How long does the Sturgis rally last?
How much do bartenders make during Sturgis?
Bartenders: Hourly rate-6.00 + tips. Must be at least 21 years of age. Experience required. Shot Girl: Hourly rate-6.00 + tips.
How much does it cost to be a vendor at Sturgis?
The city of Sturgis regulates vendors that come from across the nation and around the world in the hopes of capitalizing on the rally. Temporary license fees range from $560 for a 10-foot by 10-foot booth to $1,500 for a vending area exceeding 1,200 square feet.
Who owns the Iron Horse Saloon in Sturgis?
Owner Bill Stevens said he chose to move rather than renovate the property at his expense. The building at 9 South Grandview Ave. where 12,000 cans of beer a day were served during Motorcycle Week last March has been razed.
How many arrests were made at Sturgis?
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: SD Highway Patrol has made 50 drug arrests.
What happened to the Full Throttle Saloon?
The series, which takes its name from the bar, chronicles the daily operations of the world’s largest biker bar, Full Throttle Saloon, located in Sturgis, South Dakota was housed on 30 acres of land, which Michael Ballard purchased in 1999. A massive fire destroyed the Full Throttle Saloon on September 8, 2015.
How do I become a vendor at Sturgis?
- You can submit application electronically by clicking the “Send Electronically” button at the bottom of the application form.
- You can mail the application to SD Department of Revenue, 1520 Haines Ave Ste 3, Rapid City, SD 57701.
- You can email a copy of the application to [email protected]
What time do vendors open in Sturgis?
The venue is open from August 5 – August 14, from 9 am to 8 pm daily. We have a variety of vendors selling apparel, Art Work, knives and much more.
What happens at Sturgis?
The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is the world’s largest motorcycle rally, attracting upward of 700,000 people each year. During the event, the entire town is overrun with motorcycles, parties, bike shows and live concerts. People from all over the world attend to ride, sightsee and experience the unique atmosphere.
How long does the Sturgis rally last?
The event takes place over 10 days and generates around $800 million in annual revenue.