- 1 What does Horseshoe warning light mean?
- 2 What does the little triangle on my dashboard mean?
- 3 What does a blinking car symbol mean?
- 4 What are the dash light symbols?
- 5 Can you drive with electronic throttle control light on?
- 6 Why TPMS light on but tires are fine?
- 7 What does yellow triangle sign mean?
- 8 What does the yellow symbol on my dashboard mean?
- 9 What does yellow triangle with exclamation mark mean?
- 10 How do I get my car out of anti-theft mode?
- 11 Why is my security indicator light flashing?
- 12 What does a flashing security light mean?
- 13 What is the most dangerous light on your dashboard?
- 14 What does P sign mean on car dashboard?
- 15 What does the fog light symbol look like?
What does Horseshoe warning light mean?
It’s hard not to recognize these signs and symbols when your dashboard lights up in bright red. The horseshoe warning light is your low tire pressure symbol, and it means the air is low in one or more of your tires. You may be losing air quickly through a puncture, which is a problem you’ll need to address immediately.
What does the little triangle on my dashboard mean?
When that warning light triangle with an exclamation point pops up, there’s a simple explanation. It means that there is something wrong with your Honda vehicle’s Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) system. This system helps to stabilize the vehicle during cornering if the car turns more or less than desired.
When you see the symbol of a car with squiggly lines behind it become illuminated, and likely flashing, it indicates that your vehicle stability assist program is engaged. The exception would be if the symbol has OFF written underneath it, which means your vehicle stability assist system has been turned off.
What are the dash light symbols?
15 Common Warning Lights on Your Car’s Dashboard
- Oil Pressure Light.
- Tire Pressure Warning Light.
- Engine Temperature Warning.
- Traction Control Light.
- Anti-lock Brake Warning Light.
- Engine Warning (Check Engine Light)
- Battery Alert.
- Low Fuel Indicator.
Can you drive with electronic throttle control light on?
Can I drive with the throttle control light on? Yes, usually, but you should go straight to a repair shop. There can be many different causes for the throttle control warning light, so a proper diagnosis is key.
Why TPMS light on but tires are fine?
TPMS Light stays on all the time This could either mean air pressure in one or more of your tires is low. If you have already checked and know that this isn’t the case, then it could indicate that the TPMS sensor is not reading correctly.
What does yellow triangle sign mean?
Hazard signs are known world wide. The yellow triangle shows that we have to be careful when in the area that the sign is shown.
What does the yellow symbol on my dashboard mean?
Orange or yellow dashboard lights remind you that something needs to be serviced soon, like an oil change, or that something is wrong with your emissions system. Green or blue symbols indicate a system is working properly or a system is on, such as when your high beam headlights are on.
What does yellow triangle with exclamation mark mean?
32. Warning light. The yellow triangle with an exclamation mark will typically be accompanied by a message explaining what’s gone wrong. Hopefully it will be self-explanatory – such as a low reservoir for the windscreen washer system.
How do I get my car out of anti-theft mode?
Method 3: Insert the key into your car’s door Step 1: Insert the key into the door lock. Use the side door on the driver’s side and the physical key even if there is a keyless entry system on the car. Step 2: Turn the vehicle key to unlock the car door without releasing it. Hold the key for 30 seconds in the position.
Why is my security indicator light flashing?
The flashing key — or sometimes a car outline with a key inside of it — is the security indicator light. This light flashes when the ignition switch is placed in the OFF, LOCK or ACC position. The blinking security indicator light indicates that the security system(s) equipped on the vehicle are operational.
What does a flashing security light mean?
The blinking light indicates that a car has an electronic security system. Incidentally, the reason this is added is to enhance the deterrent to theft effect of the security system — that is to say, the light is designed to further discourage attempted theft.
What is the most dangerous light on your dashboard?
What is the most dangerous dashboard light? This is debatable since every red light should be taken seriously. However, the engine temperature light is the most likely to signify that serious or irreparable damage will occur if no immediate action is taken.
What does P sign mean on car dashboard?
Power steering dashboard warning light The power steering warning light will illuminate if your fluid levels are low or if there is a fault within the system.
What does the fog light symbol look like?
Which symbol is for fog lights? When you turn on your fog lights a symbol will light up on your dashboard to show that they’re on. The symbol you’re looking for is a lamp pointing to the left plus a wavy line with three lines through it – these are your front fog lights.