- 1 What is the weirdest law in California?
- 2 What is illegal in San Francisco?
- 3 Is it illegal to spit on the ground in California?
- 4 What are the strangest laws in the US?
- 5 Why is eating an orange in the bathtub illegal?
- 6 Is it illegal to walk backwards while eating a donut?
- 7 Is it illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in Iowa?
- 8 What is the weirdest law in the world?
- 9 What state is it illegal to spit?
- 10 Can you have a loaded gun in your house in California?
- 11 Can you punch someone if they spit on you?
- 12 Can you sue someone for spitting in your face?
- 13 What is the craziest state?
- 14 What are 10 good laws?
- 15 Is it illegal to drive a black car on Sunday in Denver?
What is the weirdest law in California?
Strange Law 1: It is illegal for persons to hunt game from a moving vehicle, unless the game they are hunting is a whale. Strange Law 2: It is illegal for a woman to drive a vehicle in a house coat. Strange Law 4: In Downey, California, it is illegal to wash your car in the street.
What is illegal in San Francisco?
San Francisco: In San Francisco, elephants walking down Market Street must wear leashes. In San Francisco, there are rules against piling horse manure higher than 6 feet on any street corner. In San Francisco, it is illegal to store things in your garage (except for your car).
Is it illegal to spit on the ground in California?
In California, it is forbidden to spit on the ground within 5 feet of another person. In New Jersey, it is illegal to slurp soup! In Los Angeles, it is against the law to complain through the mail that a hotel has cockroaches (even if it is true).
What are the strangest laws in the US?
Weirdest laws passed in every state
- No intoxicated skiing.
- Cheese standards are regulated.
- No ‘lewd and lascivious’ behavior before marriage.
- It’s illegal to kill Bigfoot.
- No hunting on Sundays, unless you’re killing raccoons.
- No forbidding people from putting up clotheslines.
- It’s illegal to ’cause a catastrophe’
Why is eating an orange in the bathtub illegal?
3 In California, It is Illegal to Eat an Orange in Your Bathtub. It was made around 1920, when people believed that the citric acid in the orange would mix with the natural bath oils and would create a highly explosive mixture.
Is it illegal to walk backwards while eating a donut?
Ohio. In Marion, Ohio, it’s illegal to eat a doughnut while walking backward.
Is it illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in Iowa?
In Iowa, a man with a mustache cannot legally kiss a woman in public. Shave that lip if you wanna pucker up, dude. In Cedar Rapids it is illegal to read palms in the city limit. In Mount Vernon the law says one must obtain written permission from the City Council before throwing bricks into a highway.
What is the weirdest law in the world?
Top 10 Weird Laws from Around the World
- Parliaments famous Salmon Act of 1986 states that it’s illegal to hold salmon under suspicious circumstances.
- If you own any chickens in Quitman, Georgia, it is illegal to let them cross the road.
What state is it illegal to spit?
Spitting is a rude behavior that is considered a public nuisance throughout the state of Arizona. But in the city of Goodyear, it’s illegal to spit on a public sidewalk, crosswalk or highway or on or in public grounds, parks or buildings.
Can you have a loaded gun in your house in California?
Unless otherwise unlawful, any person over the age of 18 who is not prohibited from possessing firearms may have a loaded or unloaded firearm at his or her place of residence, temporary residence, campsite or on private property owned or lawfully possessed by the person.
Can you punch someone if they spit on you?
Yes, technically spitting on someone is assault, and if they have HIV or any other disease that can be transmitted through saliva, they are assaulting you with a deadly weapon.
Can you sue someone for spitting in your face?
In most jurisdictions, the answer is no. First, spitting on someone is not assault, despite what others have said. It is battery. Battery is inflicting harmful or offensive physical contact upon another person.
What is the craziest state?
The guy who wrote the book on Florida freakishness tells us why visitors to the Sunshine State should expect the unexpected—and embrace it.
What are 10 good laws?
TOP 10 MOST IMPORTANT LAWS
- #8 – THE US PATRIOT ACT (2001)
- #1- Civil Rights Act (1964)
- TOP 8 MOST IMPORTANT LAWS.
- #6 – THE RECONSTRUCTION ACT (1867)
- #2 – NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND (2001)
- #4- THE GI BILL OF RIGHTS (1944)
- #5 – Morrill Land-Grant Act (1862)
- #7 – THE PENDLETON ACT (1883)
Is it illegal to drive a black car on Sunday in Denver?
It is illegal to drive a black car in Denver, Colorado on Sundays. State traffic law dictates it is unlawful to drive a black car on a Sunday in Colorado’s capital. Clearly a very old fashioned restriction, while it is still a legal requirement, it is a near certainty that this is no longer enforced.