- 1 Are horses racing at Santa Anita?
- 2 What time is post time at Santa Anita today?
- 3 How much does it cost to get into Santa Anita race track?
- 4 What are the best seats at Santa Anita Race Track?
- 5 Why is there no racing at Santa Anita today?
- 6 Can you bring food to Santa Anita race track?
- 7 Can you attend Santa Anita race track?
- 8 How can I watch Santa Anita racing?
- 9 Are dogs allowed at Santa Anita Park?
- 10 What do you wear to the Saratoga Race Track?
Are horses racing at Santa Anita?
Thoroughbred Horse Racing | Santa Anita Park.
What time is post time at Santa Anita today?
FIRST POST 12:30 PM Pacific Time.
How much does it cost to get into Santa Anita race track?
Admission is $5 and includes a Program for Closing Weekend. Here is a map of available locations (some areas may be sold out).
What are the best seats at Santa Anita Race Track?
TheTurf Terrace Turf Terrace is Santa Anita Park’s veritable “best seat in the house.” Combining the formal with the familiar–the decadent with the daily–Turf Terrace lets patrons experience the open-air excitement of watching races right on our post while having an exceptional sit-down dining experience.
Why is there no racing at Santa Anita today?
In accordance with instructions received from Los Angeles County Health Department, Santa Anita Park will temporarily close for live racing effective immediately in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. At Santa Anita Park, there are over 1,700 horses stabled who require daily care.
Can you bring food to Santa Anita race track?
Fans are encouraged to bring their own food & beverage. Alcohol and glass containers are prohibited. All available food & beverage will be provided through our online ordering partner, GoTab.
Can you attend Santa Anita race track?
No owners or media may attend the races at Santa Anita until further notice. We are taking these precautionary steps for health and safety, and to preserve and secure our racing program. We appreciate your understanding and commitment. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
How can I watch Santa Anita racing?
- Santa Anita Park Homepage (free live stream)
- 1/ST Bet (must sign up for an account)
- Xpressbet (must sign up for an account)
Are dogs allowed at Santa Anita Park?
Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Santa Anita Park can deny any dog entry for any reason. This contract must be abided by and signed.
What do you wear to the Saratoga Race Track?
Gentlemen: suits or sports jackets required (ties are not required). Ladies: dresses, skirts or slack outfits. The Porch, Club Terrace & The Easy Goer: Neat Casual Attire. Gentlemen: No tank tops; no short shorts, cut-offs or abbreviated wear.