- 1 How do you get the constellation horse in horse Haven?
- 2 How do you breed horses on horse Haven?
- 3 Whats the highest level a horse can be in horse Haven?
- 4 How do you breed Azteca in horse Haven?
- 5 How do you get a Tier 2 horse in Horse Haven?
- 6 How do you get dream jewels in horse haven?
- 7 How do you get more money on Horse Haven?
- 8 How do you level up fast in Horse Haven?
- 9 How do you get free diamonds on Horse Haven?
- 10 What is the fastest way to get diamonds on Horse Haven?
- 11 How do you find friends on Horse Haven?
- 12 What does a meadow do in Horse Haven?
How do you get the constellation horse in horse Haven?
Each Constellation Horse is only able to be obtained by purchasing or by a specific cross-breeding during the zodiac sign period it stands for. But once you get the horse, it will stay in your stable for good. The Constellation Horse Event kicked off on July 30th, GMT, 2015, with the Leo I Horse as the leading breed.
How do you breed horses on horse Haven?
You can visit a friend’s farm and breed with one of their horses. The breeding process is very similar as with your own horses: Start on your ranch with an empty Breeding House. Next, go to your friend’s ranch, tap their stabled horse and then tap the blue Breed button on the horse profile window.
Whats the highest level a horse can be in horse Haven?
Note: Horses have to be Level 5+ to be used for breeding and racing or to place in Grand Stable. When you level your horse up from Levels 11-15, you will get to spin a reward Wheel of Fortune. The Rewards could be: Coins, Diamonds, Food or even Skill upgrades.
How do you breed Azteca in horse Haven?
Horsepedia Breeding Recipes
- Sorraia x Akhal Teke.
- Sorraia x American Saddlebred.
- Sorraia x Suffolk Punch.
How do you get a Tier 2 horse in Horse Haven?
- Tier 2 is achieved through breeding.
- Exception: Occasionally a promotion will offer a pair of Tier 2 horses that can be purchased with real money.
How do you get dream jewels in horse haven?
These are some ways they can be earned in game:
- Fulfill all 3 Horse Wrangler requested food items.
- During Steeplechase Skill Events, certain milestone rewards are Dream Jewels.
- Constellation Horses can win 2 a day from the Cloud Race Steeplechase.
- Purchase with Diamonds.
How do you get more money on Horse Haven?
How to Get Coins in Horse Haven World Adventures
- You can buy Coins directly from the Shop.
- Daily rewards will get you Coins.
- Inviting friends to play the game.
- Tap your main farm building to collect Coins over time.
- Leveling up.
How do you level up fast in Horse Haven?
Tip: To level up quickly, feed your horses a lot. You will get the most player EXP from feeding the horses as well as completing the quests.
How do you get free diamonds on Horse Haven?
How to Earn Diamonds in Horse Haven World Adventures
- The easiest way to get Diamonds is to purchase them from the shop, though they will cost real money.
- A free way to get Diamonds is to level up, as you’ll get up to 10 per level.
- Completing Achievements also gets you Diamonds.
- Daily Rewards sometimes give Diamonds.
What is the fastest way to get diamonds on Horse Haven?
- Watch Daily Videos. You can earn up to 15 diamonds each day this way.
- Most breeds above level 10 can be sold for.
- Fulfilling Horse Wrangler requests.
- Complete and claim all 5 Daily Quests.
- Claim the Daily Login Reward.
- Complete upgrade Achievements that award Diamonds.
- Selling Constellation Horses.
How do you find friends on Horse Haven?
How do I add friends in game? A. If you have a specific person in mind, you both have to connect your games to Facebook and be friends on Facebook. The game will automatically add you to each other’s friend lists.
What does a meadow do in Horse Haven?
The Meadow works very similarly to a Grand Stable, and you move horses into it by tapping on the Meadow and then the transfer buttons.