- 1 What is the best horse in horse Valley?
- 2 What’s the fastest horse in horse Valley 2?
- 3 Where is Beth in horse Valley?
- 4 What is the max swiftness in horse Valley?
- 5 How do you discipline a horse in horse Valley?
- 6 How do I make my horse faster in horse Valley 2?
- 7 What is the max level in horse Valley 2?
- 8 What do you do with the fish in horse Valley 2?
- 9 What is the fastest way to get money in Horse Valley 2?
- 10 How do you get milk in Horse Valley?
- 11 How do you stop Oreos not being sick in Horse Valley?
What is the best horse in horse Valley?
Trivia. It’s the easiest horse to train in Strength, costing only 478 XP at the final level. The Clydesdale is currently the largest breed in Horse Valley. The Clydesdale costs the same amount as the Arabian and Friesian, being 38,400 coins.
What’s the fastest horse in horse Valley 2?
It’s the fastest in the game, only requiring 450 XP at the final level. The Arabian horse was one of the first three breeds that were available when Horse Valley 2 was first released. The Arabian costs the same amount as the Clydesdale and Friesian, being 38,400 coins.
Where is Beth in horse Valley?
Location. Beth can be found outside of the small blue and white clinic.
What is the max swiftness in horse Valley?
Each horse’s swiftness capability can vary at Level 40 (MAX). Currently the Clydesdale is the fastest horse in the game with it’s training XP requiring 765 XP on its final level.
How do you discipline a horse in horse Valley?
In order to train your horse in discipline, head over to discipline training area outside. The discipline training area is identified by a round enclosed area with nothing inside it. Stars appear inside the round fence once a player enters and requires the player to collect the stars.
How do I make my horse faster in horse Valley 2?
To increase the swiftness of a horse, the player must collect EXP stars by running around barrels in one of the facilities.
What is the max level in horse Valley 2?
Alike all horse stats, the maximum level is 20 (previously 40).
What do you do with the fish in horse Valley 2?
Once it begins to emit bubble particles, reel it in by clicking or tapping your screen. A fish should then appear inside your inventory. They can be sold to the NPC Benedict at the SuperMarket.
What is the fastest way to get money in Horse Valley 2?
Currently farming is the most consistent and easy way of earning coins, mainly due to how quickly crops grow and how well they sell for. In addition to farming, players can forage from trees with an axe to sell off any wood or apples they drop, or sell fish that they get from fishing.
How do you get milk in Horse Valley?
You must hold your milk bowl out to get milk from the cow. Once your bowl is filled, return to Mrs. Norris, make sure your bowl is away, and talk to her. Click “Yes”, and your quest is now complete!
How do you stop Oreos not being sick in Horse Valley?
“Oh no! Oreo looks sick. Is it because of the milk? You must find help!” She’s very picky though.
- Find the bowl in the empty room across from the wash stalls.
- Take the bowl and fill it up with the milk in the carton outside of George’s Barn.
- Take the filled bowl back and click on Oreo with it in-hand to feed him.