How do you draw a foal?
How to draw a foal
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw shapes for the animal’s body and neck.
- Use guidelines to define places for the legs, mouth and ears of the foal.
- Sketch the legs, hoofs, ears and snout of the foal.
- Draw the eyes, tail and nose of the foal.
Is a foal a horse?
A foal is a baby horse. Most horses give birth to only one foal at a time, though occasionally they have two. You can use the word foal for a horse that’s younger than one year old — after turning one, a foal becomes a yearling. Foals can be either male, also called a colt, or female, also called a filly.