- 1 How long does it take for a horse to register on the market BDO?
- 2 How long is horse Market queue BDO?
- 3 How long does breeding horses take BDO?
- 4 How long does it take to get a horse to level 30 BDO?
- 5 Where can I buy high tier horse in BDO?
- 6 How can I sell my horse in BDO?
- 7 How many horses can you have in BDO?
- 8 What does exchanging horses do BDO?
- 9 How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
- 10 Where are wild horses in BDO?
How long does it take for a horse to register on the market BDO?
After 2.5 hours, you can recieve the foal by click the female horse then “Obtain Horse”. Next you will register your horse.
How long is horse Market queue BDO?
It’s exactly 10 minutes.
How long does breeding horses take BDO?
Just select your female if you want to breed with another player’s male horse. It takes 2 and a half hours to breed.
How long does it take to get a horse to level 30 BDO?
Horse Leveling takes longer for higher tier horses. A level 1 tier 8 takes about 40 to 50 hours of AFK Training to reach level 30.
Where can I buy high tier horse in BDO?
Finding Wild Horses
- West/North of Heidel. These areas are highly contested and you are unlikely to find much horses.
- South of Olvia.
- South of Glish.
- East of Trent Up the Mountains.
- Southeast of Calpheon, in between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins.
- South of Epheria Port.
How can I sell my horse in BDO?
At the Stable, select the horse, and press the “Sell Mount” option.
How many horses can you have in BDO?
You can keep up to three horses in stables.
What does exchanging horses do BDO?
Horse Exchange If both parent horses have Breeding counts of 0, you might want to Exchange them and immediately produce a new foal. But both parents will be destroyed!! Horse Exchange costs 35k silver. This is only an option, if you really don’t like the parents.
How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
Horse Breeding –You will need a Male horse and a Female horse in a stable that allows breeding. Make sure that both horses have a breed count above 0, and ensure that they are fully recovered. Register the male horse, and select “Show only Me” in the window so that your listing is private.
Where are wild horses in BDO?
There are many horse locations all around Trent. (SW Calpheon territory) Some are a bit far from the Stable Keeper in Trent though! Kusha (Northern Mediah) is another horse location that has many spawn points. Nearest Stable Keeper is in Kusha, which might be too far if you’re in a rush.