- 1 Can you buy a horse in Star Stable without star coins?
- 2 Why can’t ti buy horses in Star Stable?
- 3 Can you buy horses in Star Stable?
- 4 What happens if you sell your horse on Star Stable?
- 5 How many horses are in Star Stable 2020?
- 6 Can you get star coins without being a star rider?
- 7 What age is SSO for?
- 8 Where is Ferdinand’s horse market in Star Stable 2021?
- 9 What’s the fastest horse in Star Stable?
- 10 How many horses are in Star Stable 2021?
- 11 How much does a Level 1 horse cost in Star Stable?
- 12 What is the best Star Stable horse?
- 13 How do I sell my horse in Star Stable 2021?
- 14 How do I sell my SSO?
- 15 Can you sell your starter horse on Star Stable?
Can you buy a horse in Star Stable without star coins?
No. Horses can only be purchased with Star Coins.
Why can’t ti buy horses in Star Stable?
In rare cases some very old horses might have been removed from the game and you won’t be able to buy them anymore. Lastly, you might notice that some horse variations can only be found in our Star Stable Horses app.
Can you buy horses in Star Stable?
IMPORTANT: To ride you new horse you will need to travel to your home stable, where you will find the new horse ready to be tacked up! You do not have to be a Star Rider to buy a new horse, but horses can only be purchased with Star Coins.
What happens if you sell your horse on Star Stable?
When you sell your horse you will receive Jorvik Shillings in return, we do not refund Star Coins.
How many horses are in Star Stable 2020?
There is no limit to the amount of horses you can have.
Can you get star coins without being a star rider?
You cannot earn Star Coins. Depending on your Star Rider subscription you can receive Star Coins as a weekly allowance every weekend and additional Star Coins can be purchased from our website. You can also find special promotions on Star Coins in the Star Stable Store.
What age is SSO for?
This game is marketed to 8+ kids, but I feel like it should be more of a 13+ rating, just because of the complexity of the game/ lack of direction, and the few inappropriate players that they may meet.
Where is Ferdinand’s horse market in Star Stable 2021?
Ferdinand’s Horse Market is a market owned by Ferdinand and his wife Eddie. It is located in Moorland and is up the road that locates the Pony Championship and Fort Pinta.
What’s the fastest horse in Star Stable?
What is the fastest horse on SSO?
- Morgan. 17.8%
- Lippizaner. 13.3%
- Thoughrobred (TB) 6.7%
- Arabian (new) 8.9%
- Friesian and Friesian Sport. 53.3%
How many horses are in Star Stable 2021?
There are currently 36 horse breeds in Jorvik and you are free to own as many as you like! All the breeds come in different colour variations which match the breed in real life, except for the breeds that are unique only to Jorvik: the Jorvik Warmbloods, the Jorvik Wild Horses and the Jorvik Ponies.
How much does a Level 1 horse cost in Star Stable?
Prices. The price to train a horse depends on which level it has reached. The price increases by 25 Star Coins every level. It costs 2625 Star Coins in total to train a horse from Level 1 to Level 15.
What is the best Star Stable horse?
The Curly Horse is considered to be the best horse in Star Stable with most players requesting it.
How do I sell my horse in Star Stable 2021?
How do I sell a horse?
- Place the horse you want to sell in your pasture and double-click on it.
- Remove all equipment, including the horseshoes from the horse’s Character Sheet.
- Click on Sell this horse! You will receive 2500 Jorvik Shillings for the sale of your horse.
- Click on Yes to confirm the sale of the horse.
How do I sell my SSO?
To sell an item, visit a shop and drag the item to the box with the money icon that is located in the right bottom corner. We do not recommend selling quest items, because once sold, you will not be able to buy them again and they cannot be restored.
Can you sell your starter horse on Star Stable?
It is possible to sell a horse you have bought with Star Coins, you will receive a few thousand Jorvik Shillings for the horse you wish to sell. You cannot sell your Starter horse.