- 1 How to use the owl tale of two towns?
- 2 How do I feed my horse in harvest moon?
- 3 Where can I buy horse treats in Harvest Moon?
- 4 How do you train your horse in harvest moon?
- 5 How do you get food in Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns?
- 6 What does Cam like Harvest Moon?
- 7 How do you get a horse in Harvest Moon Boy and Girl?
- 8 How do you win a horse race in harvest moon back to nature?
- 9 How do I call my horse in harvest moon?
- 10 How do you get a horse in Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town?
- 11 How do you ride a horse in Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town?
- 12 Can you get your horse back in Story of seasons?
- 13 How do you train a horse magical melody?
- 14 Does harvest moon back to nature end?
- 15 How do you get a brush in harvest moon back to nature?
How to use the owl tale of two towns?
To use your Owl, stand on the wooden platform at the very top of the mountain (on a clear day) and press A to call the owl to take you down the mountain. Your owl will not pick you up during snowy, rainy or stormy weather. Once you are good friends with your Owl, it will sometimes sit on your head.
How do I feed my horse in harvest moon?
Horses do not need to be fed, and they will never get sick or die. Until the horse grows up, you will be unable to ride him. Brushing your horse will increase his affection. You can show items or give food to the horse to increase his affection as well.
Where can I buy horse treats in Harvest Moon?
You can feed it Horse Treats if you want and you’ll see it give you a heart emotion-bubble in return, but it can never get sick, stressed, or hungry. The Horse Treat can be purchased when it randomly appears in Raul’s or Diego’s general store inventory for 150 G each.
How do you train your horse in harvest moon?
To train the horse all you have to do is ride it. Stand next to it and press ‘x’ to ride it.
How do you get food in Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns?
You can buy Pet Food for 150 G each from Diego or Raul’s shops when it randomly appears in their shop inventories. +1 FP: Throw the Dog Bone or Cat Bell and have the pet retrieve it, or use the Stethoscope on your pet. You can do this once per day with each pet.
What does Cam like Harvest Moon?
Friendship Tips: Cam is very easy to befriend because he likes all types of flowers. You can grow flowers from the seeds he sells at his shop, buy them directly from him, or find them wild on the mountain. Cam also likes the herbs you forage off of the mountain areas with the exception of Chamomile.
How do you get a horse in Harvest Moon Boy and Girl?
In the first year of Spring, you can visit the Yodel Ranch and see May and Barley talking about the Pony. Barley will say that the Pony doesn’t look happy. But Barley will give you a favor to take care of the Pony until it grows up into a Horse. Then you will now obtain a Horse.
How do you win a horse race in harvest moon back to nature?
Bet on the horse with the lowest odds and win medals. If two have the same odds, bet the same for both. When you win a lot of medals, buy the Truffles until you run out of medals.
How do I call my horse in harvest moon?
- The answer is you cant whistle to it its broken unless you play the girls version.
- I think there’s no secret or key how to use your whistle..
- It’s both L1( L ) for both horse and dog..
- For the girl version, you whistle for your horse and if you hear your horse making a sound, that means your horse is near you.
How do you get a horse in Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town?
Like in many Harvest Moon games, the horse cannot be purchased, and it is given to the player by Barley. One day he will come to your house and ask if you’d like to take care of the horse for awhile. If you accept, Barley will return a year later to check on your progress.
How do you ride a horse in Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town?
re: riding a horse?? You can only ride it on the farm, and you don’t need to buy anything for it. Just brush it so it grows & then you can ride it.
Can you get your horse back in Story of seasons?
You can get a horse for your farm during your first spring season. The first step is to introduce yourself to Mugi, the livestock rancher. If you continue to tell him you don’t want the horse, Mugi will leave a second time and never come back to offer the horse again.
How do you train a horse magical melody?
To train the horse all you have to do is ride it. Stand next to it and press ‘x’ to ride it. Your horse will get a training star after you’ve ridden it for a certain number of hours… think it is maybe 6 hours.
Does harvest moon back to nature end?
re: The End of The Game There is no end, unless you don’t do well enough in the first three years. You can go on for forever, but the highest I have seen someone go up to is 20 years.
How do you get a brush in harvest moon back to nature?
The Brush is a type of tool in Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. After you get a Horse from Barley, you will need to buy this from Saibara for 800 G. You can brush your Horse in order to raise it’s affection level. You can also brush your Cows and Sheep, however it does not raise their affection.